Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blissful =D

Yesterday was jus a day which was jus happening.
though i didnt go out i jus having a great time with my loved ones

morning my thae came over...i mean athai=p
she bought for me and deep macdonald breakfast so sweet ehs..oh and she came all
the way from jurong ehs.then she went to tan tock seng hospital to bring her mother who is my granmother for check ups=p

then lann!!! and mahesh anneh came over my house..
its been yrs since i saw him..haha actually weeks..didnt had the chance to see him on his birthday also..stupid flu=p
then catch up with him alott..k wait got disturbed alot..kept laughing at simbhu asshole la hee.
then went playing karem board he cnnt sit at one place siah..walk here and there touch this and tht..aiyo restless la he...then karem has alot of rules right ..then when he and bro playing ..my bro like try to play cheat he get stressed up he tell my bro "eh fuckhead..dun be a gal"
hahah he damn stress alredi..haaha.for one dumb game..evryone started laughin at him..
then watch movie then had great time.
then keep telling i owe him chocolate...then he left alr..



then my thae come baq she bought for me lunch also..awww so sweet..
then she spent time with both of us=D
then sent ter down to tke taxi..i always do tht whenever she come over=D
SINCE I WAS PRIMARY 4..gd arhz.


then i came baq feeling tired was listening to songs then about to fall asleep then Aswini called
and asked me to open the door.i was like huh ..lol shocked la..lols..preethika also came by..
ha thanks for the lovely ice lemon tea guys!then talk so much..time flies fast=D
IM NOT SHUTTING MY MOUTH FOR ANY REASON..

k then night fell from 8pm to 12am no moving anywhere was glued to t.v
vijay t.v jus to watch prabhu deva dance=D AND thought manoj will wil.sad he didnt win.but man he is soo good he cud do michael jackson moves sooo well..then prabhu deva danced also..man he was jus great..so sad when he was sad abt mj's death..k then was msging duck abt it.
ha alan missed watching the dance..he wanted to watch but he forgot.=D


then nights..

i enojoyed myself yesterday....


right now watching tamil movie kushii....will write in later..


umaaaa i miss u so much la....achooo..loves....



that day when i saw ur eyes i thought there werent any problems in life except takin my eyes of urs..

No comments:

Post a Comment