Wednesday, April 14, 2010

pissssseeddd


i realise i come here the min i feel fuckin pissed recently
maybe because ive lossed my privacy at facebook having my mum over there=.=
yes my mum has been like seriously on my damn nerves.
i haven been arguin back but jus keeping quiet.
and the more silent i am the more she raises her goddamn crap nonsense


i sometime envy his mum..oh wait my bro and i envy his mum alot.
i envy both his mum and esh parents..

when ive decided to chge for the better i struggle to cuz thse indians are gd to mke u stay for the worst.

the little things which pisses me off

woah...i jus duno when im gonna burst..



i dunnoe where did my little happiness ran too.
yes seeing u in school was a happiness.
but u urself joining them was jus a big hurt.

but its ok.i guess iver no right over u..


i stop wakin u up in the morning
cuz all my morning seems dark.
i thought u wud be there jus the way i was for u.
but no..and u another reason for my hurt

its ok i totally understand cuz i dun understand wht im goin thru

No comments:

Post a Comment