Sunday, May 23, 2010

you


its easy to say u love someone.its easy to fall in love..
but its always difficult to say goodbye..

this is it.
i see so much.and it freaks me to see these things surrounding..
but the joy u see when u see the smiles of smeone its jus special...


i dun ask for much.but ur smiles jus mean so much..


im sorry we both have much of ego problems.
i didnt wanna have any commitments and thts whye i hid evrything behind close doors.
on the other hand u were jus angry and so u continued life the way u wanted it yet leaving me behind seeing u do this..

right now u r fickle minded..
jus give me back my other half and i wanna leave forever
out of ur sight.

enough of so much drama.
i wanna live the way ive wished.
its a diff ball game

i wanna make changes in my life.
and i will.i knoe i can.
ill never forget you.the memories..
but ive gotta move on cuz u had moved on.


cantt wait for june to help me move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment