Tuesday, June 15, 2010

after a million


wow..Blog looks nice now.

it look me onli 15 minutes to change it
it was super easy to do it witha little help from the blog iitself.
yeah there is this new thing which helps itself.lols sounds weird but yeah=p

anyways.Thought of blogging..updateS?
too manni actually

got back with alot of long lost friends.
haven talked to bavani she has been busy.
and she really has to know her consequences..
wht she doin now is not wht i like.she bter tke cre.im worried.
love u..hope she reads this..

okay wht else.
heard u were sick too jus like me.ahhahaha.
ok im so mean=p

soccer fever has GOT into me.lols.=s
having Fever.
Thanks to those has been really concern and constantly messaging me and checkin on my health=)


and wht else.
im gonna miss my mahesh annna alot.
wil mis those time when ull shout at me jus for the fun of it cuz u wanted to see me jerk.
callin me for no reason jus to disturb me,
making sure im always safe..
tke cre dearest one..love u alot anneh..
uve got to stop getting angry !! cant wait for u to be back..

marmie and shona comin over today hopefullly they dun nag at me to eat more healthier=p
haha.

wht else..ok feelin abit dizzy im gonna rest..goodbye.love all=D
WILL update soon=))


'PRASS'

No comments:

Post a Comment