Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sugar feeel


GOIN VIVO WITH HER WAS SUPER AWESOME.
ok my eyes are on those heels !!
super nice ones from charles and keith and mondo!
shona loves the heels from mondo..
was super glad she like heels all
and damn! she can choose super awesome heels..
her taste is jus AWESOME..!!

i have to drag her along
for my heels,make up,my one more dress,waxing,threading,manicure,pedicure
much more for my birthday lols..
haha speding time with her was jus jus i have no words..i relli enjoyed my whole day with her.


today was nice to spent time with my classmates at marsling.
rahayu birthday.i enjoyed my bus ride home with dylan and faris.
they are seriously funny .haha.
the bd was near jolyn house.ehhe i called her up cuz of tht lols.
anyways saaw my brother and people there.
feel bad i didnt talk but i was relli upset with someone ,
i jus wished he realised it himself.
but i really miss you alot!!.

okay seeeing ur family and not you was jus pure luck
cuz i know its gonna go back to basic if i were to see u.
i dunnoe how is it gonna be when sch reopen..anyways go with the flow yeah?

anyways im gettin tired..
happy to get back to blogging.


dear darling,rubah im sorry i cant spend time with you alot.
ive been really busy and its difficult for me to meet u cuz u live abit far away
and due to misplacing my ezlink card im tryin to travel nt too far u see.
anyways wish evrything went okay today for you ma.
i love you and u knoe it.
hope u understand me and dun feel tht im forgettin u or dun have time for u.
im jus trying my best to mke time for u darling
hope u understand love u so much baby sis..

okay who else.
oh preethi..
yes i owe a story..
appreciate the concern with ur little sweet text messages.
love u sweethart.

dunnoe where my duck go also.
i miss my duck also.

No comments:

Post a Comment